The Sky Bench™ is a taller and wider version of the Peace Bench™ but with flat legs. It was designed for the ‘Easy Pose’ or ‘Sukhasana’ position especially to help people with limited flexibility
- While opening the hips and lengthening the spine, the posture’s relative ease on the knees makes it easier than siddhasana or padmasana for people with physical difficulties.
- Balances the weight of the body to allow effortless sitting without back support
- Takes pressure off hips, kness, shins and back
- Facilitates Active Sitting which tones core muscles
- Innovative design is sturdy when assembled yet comes apart easily in four pieces when traveling
- Makes floor sitting easy for those with limited flexibility.
- Can be placed on a zabuton for cushioning of knees and feet
- Has a large seat which creates stability and prevents legs from falling aslee
- Also can be used as a stand up desk and other versatile uses (See Body Friendly Furniture section)
- Environmentally friendly, Forest Stewardship Council certified composit material called Medex. This is a non-toxic, 100% recycled content, wood fiberboard that uses wood scraps which would otherwise be discarded
- Non-toxic, whey based finish protects and gives a dark honey sheen
- Optional padded bench cushion available
- Weighs six pounds